- Allows anyone anywhere the ability to access information.
- Enhances profitability by allowing companies to focus their attention where it will pay off the most.
- Provides integrated policy, claims, accounting, reinsurance and reporting in a single system.
- Rule based underwriting process evaluates applications for approval
- Flexible data storage and table-based data collection allow for high level of customization in application process
- Automated billing and cancellation processing.
- Underwriting information readily available to claims personnel.
- Document upload for attachment of electronic information to claim files for online inquiry.
- Automatic verification of coverage
- Integrated accounting module
- Integrated General Ledger
- Financial Statements - P&L, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
Additional Accounting Features
Third Party Interfaces
- American Driving Records MVR
- IIX APlus Loss Reports
- Trans Union Credit Reports
Additional Third Party Interfaces
- Access by employees and agents, both on site and over the Internet
- No software distribution all users always up to date
- User profile controls access to system features